Height - 26 3/4 inches (75-90%)
Weight - 17 lbs 13.5 oz. (75-90%)
So as you can see we have a BIG GIRL! I can't believe I've been lugging around almost 18 pounds of cuteness! Hannah did really well at the appointment. Only cried after the shots for about a minute and then she was back to smiling at the nurse. The doctor said her feeding/sleeping is right on track and that we can start meats, yogurt, and cheese in her diet. I had her look at this freckle that appeared on her knee a few weeks ago and she said its nothing to worry about - just a little skin pigment, maybe a birthmark. I also had her look at Hannah's nipple - one is a little red in the middle and it just looks different than the other. Again she said it's just a little skin pigment (like her stork bites), looks anatomically correct, and nothing to worry about. She's developing properly and is hitting all of the milestones for babies her age.
AND we found out Hannah has her first tooth coming in! It must have just popped up yesterday because I felt around and checked her mouth out this past weekend and it wasn't there. But sure enough, her bottom left tooth is just breaking through the gums. Brian and I felt a little dumb that we had no idea. The doc asked us before she examined Hannah if she was teething and we both said, "Oh no, just a lot of drool so it must be coming soon." Then as soon as she opened Hannah's mouth she was like "Oh yeah, there's a tooth in here!". You hear horror stories of babies teething and being fussy and waking up at all hours of the night, so I thought for sure I would know when Hannah was going to get her first tooth. But this one snuck up on us! Let's hope the rest are like that too! The doctor also said that they usually come in pairs, so I'm sure the bottom right tooth will make it's debut soon.
And lastly, this is a little picture of Hannah from this weekend:
No comments:
Post a Comment