Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Woodland Hills Winery

After the orchard, we went to Woodland Hills Winery in Delano! The adults sampled several wines and then we sat down to enjoy 2 (yes 2!) bottles of our favorite wine. The winery was SO pretty! They had a fire pit surrounded by chairs, lots of table and chairs, and even a guitar player under the covered patio! We packed some cheese and crackers and enjoyed our wine - it was a great ending to the day!


Cheers! We even toasted with Hannah's sippy cup! :)

VINNY!!! Vinny was the family dog at the winery. He was so sweet and even has his own wine named after him.

Hubby and I.

The Dudrow clan at the winery.

Hannah playing around with Grandpa!

Hannah and I dancing to the music! (This was after a few glasses....)

Grandma, Daddy, and Hannah!

Hubby and I (obviously at the end of the afternoon....) :)

2 comments: