We're sick of winter. We want it to be warm and sunny. We want to go outside. We want to play in the grass and swing at the park. We want to go on walks and enjoy nice, warm weather.
Instead we've been stuck inside! I let Hannah rock herself on the recliner chair and let out some energy (hey - I'm trying to get creative!). She kept pointing and insisting that all her friends come and rock with her too.
She then decided to point to all of her friends noses and say "no-no's". I think she was trying to say "nose". :)
And a bonus picture of Hannah's new toy box. Hannah and I both love that it hides away some of her toys at night and the living room can some-what still look like a living room. I've also banned some toys to her room upstairs! Thanks to Gramma and Grampa for the great toy box! Hannah (and I) LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment