I'm still infatuated with couponing! I got the above items for only $22 (and a $5 Gift Card to use on my next trip)!! I was pretty impressed with myself considering just the Tide alone was on sale for $19. I've been saving quite a chunk of change. Most of my trips now have saving of around 50% so I like to think I'm helping our budget out slightly. I don't have quite the stockpile those crazy ladies on TLC's Extreme Couponing have, but just give me a few months....KIDDING!
Hannah made it a little difficult to make the bed last weekend.
"Who me?"
Might sound weird....but I met a group of girls online that have babies born in December 2009 like Hannah. We chit chat about our babies, share stories, swap advice, brag about our babies newest accomplishments, and vent about the latest struggles with toddlers. It just so happens that one of the girls lives in MN about 30 minutes from our house (and actually works about 5 miles from my work!). We've met a few times for lunch, but last Saturday we decided to get the girls together for lunch and a play date!
Hannah and Skylar playing!
The girls! Kelsey, Maddy, Cami, Jessi, Skylar, me, and Hannah. It was so much fun to get the girls together and finally have them meet each other. It's so great to have friends with kids the same age as Hannah!
Cami and Hannah!
Hannah (and Brian) made me the above picture for Mother's Day. When Brian asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I told him nothing - just save his money for something special when we go to Disney World. I got an IOU for a family picture in front of Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom! Very thoughtful and so sweet. Oh - and did I mention we're going to Disney!?!?! Brian parents are generously taking the Dudrows and the Geisers on a big family vacation to Disney World for Christmas! We will be spending a week at Disney during Christmastime! I'M SO EXCITED!! :)
And we'll end with another random photo. Hannah wanted to go "nigh nigh" on Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment