This past weekend was our city's annual Tater Daze festival. Hannah and I decided to go to the parade this year. Our neighborhood is conveniently located on the parade route, so it was easy for Hannah and I to just walk down the street and lay our blanket down.
Hannah really enjoyed the parade and waved at EVERYONE. No really - she even waved to the golf carts going by and random people riding their bikes.
Hannah did really well throughout the parade except for the tractor! Poor girl was terrified of it. She did like the marching bands and even danced along a couple of times!
Spud McTater!
Why yes, that is a giant baked potato.
And a giant shopping cart.
Hannah was very excited to see the horses (one of her favorite animals at the moment). She was "neighing" to them.
I didn't bring a watch or phone with me, so I had no idea what time it was. I should have known it was past Hannah's bedtime with this face. :)
Hannah was also excited to see the "choo choo".
This past weekend was also Father's Day and Brian's Birthday on Sunday - double whammy!
We celebrated with beers.
And a homemade Oreo ice cream cake.
Hannah was amused all weekend by the box Daddy's present came in.
And lastly we stopped by the Tater Daze festival on Sunday (after the rain) to get some mini-donuts!
Hannah enjoyed her treat!
Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!
Brian is traveling for work this week and Hannah and I are flying to PA on Thursday for a family reunion. Brian will be meeting us there on Friday. Please pray for my sanity as I attempt to fly with a Toddler by myself! We are sooo looking forward to see both sets of Grandparents and all of Hannah's Aunts, Uncles, and cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment