Thursday, January 26, 2012

Comedian Hannah

Hannah is hilarious.  The things she says sometimes are just too funny and totally crack us up!

Yesterday morning she was being particularly whiney (part of the terrible twos).
Mommy:  "Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?"
Hannah:  "No, I want a waffle."

Hannah sitting and a-hem *tooting* on the potty:  "I DID IT!!!"

Hannah to Mommy:  "Mommy, wake up, you sleepyhead!"

Hannah to Daddy:  "Daddy, you goofy"

She's also a little parrot and repeats everything.  Last night at dinner I slipped up and said "big knockers".  I know, I know, totally innapropriate.  Well, Hannah sat there and said, "Mommy, big knockers?"  over and over and over again.  I had tears I was laughing so hard!  Tough lesson for me to learn from.  Let's just hope that phrase doesn't come back at the wrong time in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment