Sunday, September 13, 2009

23 Weeks Pregnant

And I feel huge! I will admit that this picture was taken after we ate at the Olive Garden, but I still feel pretty big!

We are 23 weeks along now - our baby girl is about 11 inches long! Apparently she will double in weight and size over the next 4 weeks - hopefully I wont double in weight and size too! :) We had fun playing golf on Friday, but it was definitely a long, exhausting day. It felt good to come home and put my feet up after a full day on the greens!

My Mom bought us curtains for the nursery and I bought a curtain rod today - I will be working on that in the next few days. I'm also attempting to make my own artwork for the baby's room. I will post pictures of the progress soon!

1 comment: