So this has been a crazy week! Between the holiday and work events, I only had to work 2 1/2 days this week! Woohoo!
Well...on Tuesday I was on my way home from work and had a minor car accident. I was sitting still at a light, yeilding to cars to make a right. The guy behind me was also sitting still. Then this old man came down the street going the wrong way on the road and ran straight into the woman sitting at the light next to me. We think he was having a stroke or heart attack or something (it was scary!). So then the guy behind me got distracted by the events next to us, must have let his foot of the break and rear ended me! It wasn't a big hit - but I still placed a call to my doctor. The nurse said as long as I don't have any cramping or bleeding I should be fine since he really didn't hit me that hard. I have felt the baby girl moving a lot since the accident, so I'm sure everything is alright. Needless to say, it was a scary moment though!
We are at 23 weeks today - I will post a belly picture this weekend. I cant believe how time is flying by! Only 3 more weeks and I will be in Virginia Beach visiting my family and attending a Hokie wedding!
Today I'm off to play golf with my work team for a charity event. Let's hope the belly doesn't get in the way too much of my golf swing (not like it was that great to begin with!). :)
SCARY!
ReplyDelete