I had my 28 week check up yesterday afternoon. Everything went great! My blood pressure was good and the little girls heartbeat was strong at 140-150 beats per minute. I gained another 7 pounds this past month!! I can't believe it! But Brian says I do have a baby growing in my belly, so it shouldn't be all that surprising. I'm just having a little bit of a hard time reading my weight on the scale - I'm seeing numbers I've never seen before...
I asked my doctor about the H1N1 vaccine. Apparently, Minnesota hasn't received the shots yet. So - lots of hand washing and trying to stay healthy!
Since I'm not having any problems with the pregnancy, my next appointment is scheduled for 3 weeks away instead of 2. Starting at 36 weeks, I will go every week. Can't believe how fast time is flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment