Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can I quit now?!?

I told Brian last night through tears that I was "done being pregnant"! :) Seriously though, these last few weeks have been the hardest I think - can't sleep, huge belly, backaches, heartburn, little baby feet in the ribs, can't catch a breath because there is no room for my lungs anymore, and other personal unmentionables... Who thought it was a good idea for women to be pregnant for 40 weeks?!? It's entirely too long!

Things I miss so far:
Coffee - I have a strange desire to chew on coffee beans.
Adult beverages - sometimes I just smell Brian's beer - weird I know!
Being able to clip my toenails - who would have thought!
Sleeping through the night without having to get up and pee 284349857 times.
Laying on my back and watching TV in bed.

I know it will all be worth it in the end when our little princess arrives! And I'm sure there will be things I will miss about being pregnant - but for right now I just can't wait to meet our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment