We are officially 35 weeks along today - 5 weeks to go! The little girl is about 18 inches long and weighs 5.5 pounds. She is definitely packing on the weight since I seem to be eating EVERYTHING in sight! I can tell she is getting bigger because there is just no more room for her in my belly. The punches and kicks are not as big - just lots of moving and sliding around now. I think she's pretty settled in one position - I can feel her hiccups in my pelvis region and can see her little bum sticking up to the right of my belly button. She keeps digging her legs/feet under my ribs too!
I've started to wear some of Brian's clothes too! I never thought it was possible to outgrow maternity clothes - but somehow I've managed that. :) I just wear some of his shirts now to make sure they cover my belly. Putting on shoes has become a chore as well - I wish I could wear my flats in the snow!
I have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday. I've been losing sensation in my left upper leg/hip/pelvis region. I'm sure its just the little princess sitting on some nerve - but I'm definitely going to ask my doctor about it. It's a little frustrating trying to walk and sometimes painful. I've also starting to see weird "spots". Not sure if its the lack of sleep or something to do with the pregnancy, so I will also ask about that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment