Saturday, December 26, 2009

38 Weeks and Sick as a Dog!

Yesterday marked 38 weeks pregnant! The little girl is about 19 inches long and weighs 6.5 lbs. I feel pretty big and swollen - my rings are getting tight on my fingers and my boat feet can only fit in about 2 pairs of shoes. We are looking forward to our baby girl arriving soon!

Yesterday was also the worst day ever! Brian and I both woke up Christmas morning around 1 am with severe food poisoning. It's hard enough being 2 weeks away from my due date, but throw in running to the bathroom being sick all night and day for 24 hours straight and I wanted to DIE! I was just praying that I didn't go into labor yesterday. I can't imagine being that sick and trying to have a baby. I'm pretty sure Brian wouldn't have been able to drive me to the hospital anyways. But today we are both feeling soooo much better! It was definitely a Christmas to remember - but I think I'd rather just forget it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is terrible!! Glad you both feel better! By the way, you have to be the cutest preggo lady ever! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. Hang in there!! Can't wait to meet the little lady :)

    ReplyDelete