Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Updates!

Sorry for the multiple posts tonight! We've just been super busy and I'm just now getting around to posting some things.

We bought a highchair for Hannah a couple weekends ago. I think she likes sitting at the table with us while we eat dinner!

We also got the go ahead at Hannah's 4 month appointment to start rice cereal. She's slowly getting the hang of using a spoon. More ends up all over her face and bib than in her mouth, but it's fun to feed her at the table while we are eating dinner.

Bonus picture of Hannah playing in her exersaucer - she found the mirror and was trying to eat herself!
In other news, we took the pacifier away last Wednesday night. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. She fussed for it, but eventually was able to put herself to sleep. Since then we've had one night where she slept through the night (!) and a few nights where she's only been up once in the middle of the night. Those nights it's taken us an hour to put her back to sleep, but its sooooo much better than getting up about 10 times a night to put the pacifier in only to have her cry for it 20 minutes later. Brian and I have been able to get some sleep and life in our house is so much better. And I'm starting to get my sanity back!

No comments:

Post a Comment