I also came home from Target with enough diapers to hopefully last us until the end of the year! I had the day off work and my extra 10% card along with our 10% employee discount, 5% Red Card discount, and about a million coupons and spent close to 4 and a half hours shopping at Target this afternoon. But I did save $250!!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Big Girl Eating!
I also came home from Target with enough diapers to hopefully last us until the end of the year! I had the day off work and my extra 10% card along with our 10% employee discount, 5% Red Card discount, and about a million coupons and spent close to 4 and a half hours shopping at Target this afternoon. But I did save $250!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She has to be one of the happiest babies ever!!
ReplyDelete