Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh, Hannah!

While putting away laundry and doing general clean up in Hannah's room today, I found her winter VT hat in the drawer.  It was a great find - the chilly weather is heading our way and she looks super adorable in it!

Today was a lazy, rainy Sunday.  I was laying down, snuggled up on our bed and Hannah decided to snuggle up with me after her PM nap.

She's a great "snuggle bunny". 


This is how I found Hannah yesterday afternoon after her nap!  She's really gotten the hang of getting to a sitting position from laying down (about time!).

Hannah is "attempting" to pull up on things now.  Poor girl - she gets so frustrated that she can't move around.  We are very slowly progressing in that area.  Hopefully crawling will be in our future in the next couple of weeks (I know, I know - I'll regret saying this later!).

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt and hat!!

    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics!!! You WON'T regret saying that. I absolutely love when they become mobile - they just seem happier that they can get places easier. I bet Hannah skips crawling and just pulls up & walks!

    ReplyDelete