Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Gonna Get You!

Hannah likes the game, "I'm gonna get you"!  She just squeals (and usually gets the hiccups) when I pretend to chase her - whether it's crawling, or attempting to walk.

Speaking of walking - I saw her take 3 real steps at daycare on Friday!  Hannah and 2 other "babies" (I know I should say toddlers...) are all starting to walk at the same time.  It was exciting to see all of them take steps on Friday afternoon - the parents just happened to be picking up the kiddos at the same time.

Hannah also grew her first molar this past week!  It explains the crankiness recently.  She has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom of her mouth.  We were anticipating the 4th bottom tooth to pop through (I've seen the little sucker under the skin for months now).  Well I was brushing her teeth one morning and saw something white towards the back of her mouth - I opened her mouth and low and behold there was a molar!  Was not expecting that one!

Hannah and I have a few girls days ahead of us.  Daddy flew to Miami this morning for work and will be back very late Tuesday night.  I'm a single Mama for a couple days!  Guess that means mani/pedis, pizza, pillow fights, and chick flicks for Hannah and I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment