It's been a weird week. I ended up with a four day weekend. We knew Hannah wasn't her usually self last weekend - fussy, low-grade fever, slight cough, runny nose. Teething? Cold? Maybe! She had a croupy cough Sunday night that went away after 20 minutes in a steamy bathroom and running the humidifier in her room at night. I tried to send her to daycare Monday morning and let them know she wasn't feeling like her normal self and to call me if they needed. Well as soon as I walked into my office, my cell phone rang and I had to turn right around and pick Hannah up from daycare. We headed straight to the Ped's office. There were two confirmed cases of RSV in the Infant A room at her daycare. And although she moved up to the Infant B room, she still spends her mornings in Infant A eating breakfast with Miss Lori until more babies arrive. So I wanted the doctor to look at her just in case and rule out RSV. Her lungs looked great, ears were perfect. She just had a nasty running nose and yucky cough. The doctor said it was probably just a cold or very mild form of RSV that she was handling very well. Since she had a fever at daycare on Monday, she wasn't able to return to school until Wednesday. So I got two unplanned days at home with Hannah. We snuggled, watched Disney movies, and took lots of naps! She is feeling much better and back to her normal happy self!
And here are some random pictures from the past week:
We got rid of her morning bottle completely this week. The other bottles were easy and she got rid of them on her own, but the morning milk in her "baba" was hard for her to give up! This morning she was content with milk in the sippy though. I've just come to the conclusion that she's not a big milk drinker. She loves water in the sippy, but milk - not so much.
Hannah is infatuated with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She loves to watch this in the morning while drinking her milk. It also gives me a few peaceful minutes to get dressed and ready for work. I often find myself humming songs from MMC at work!
Shampoo Mohawk!
Hannah is starting to get some hair! It's coming in like a mullet - but hopefully soon I will be able to put a little ponytail sprout on the top of her head!
Hannah has discovered toilet paper and just tearing the bathrooms up in general. I try to keep all toilet seat lids down and bathroom doors closed now.
Caught in the act!
Last Thursday night, Hannah's daycare did an "Art from the Heart" event. All of the kids made special Valentine's Day art and it was on display for parents to buy. All donations went to charity. So we headed over to her daycare for a few minutes to browse the art and buy Hannah's special piece. Hannah also stole the show (or as her teacher put it - was the princess of the ball). She was busy showing off her attempts to walk and her fantastic rendition of the "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
And another random picture of Hannah lounging in her bean bag chair! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment