Hannah had a sick day yesterday, so we stayed home and decided to pass the time and bake a cake!
Mmmm...cake!
Don't forget the frosting, too!
We gathered all of the ingredients.
Hannah was ready to bake!
First we poured in the water.
Next was the oil.
And the eggs. Hannah's idea of helping was to throw in the ENTIRE egg.
I used the mixer to mix everything together while Hannah cried because she was terrified of the sound.
Finally, some mixing Hannah was good at!
Then we poured the cake into the pan and put it in the oven.
"But what do you mean we have to wait for it to bake?!?!"
Daddy stayed home with Hannah today. She's was feeling much better this afternoon and we will all be heading to daycare/work tomorrow! I worked my first full day in over a week. The damage was minimal!!!! All of our files were recovered and I basically got a free week long vacation. Can't complain about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment