It's official - I'm obsessed with coupons. I've decided to post a few of my couponing trips and brag...
My CVS trip earlier this week. I spent $12.70 and got $9.98 back in Extra Care Bucks to spend on my next purchase. Not a bad deal when you factor that in. Listerine $0.87, 2 Body Wash $0.99, Dawn $0.87, Toothbrush $0.99, Contact Solution $6.99.
Double Double Daze at Rainbow again this morning (doubled up to 10 coupons $1 and under). I got 6 boxes of cereal, 3 Steamfresh veggies, 2 Willy Wonka Chocolate bars (FREE!), 1 Teriyaki sauce, and a 6 pack of Snapple for.....$9.11. And what makes this deal even sweeter is the full rebate for the Snapple ($5.50), full rebate for both Frosted Mini-Wheats ($7.78) and coupon for 2 gallons of milk on my next trip (both for $3.59). Factor those in and I MADE MONEY buying some groceries this morning!
We now have about 12 boxes of cereal in my pantry, but have no fear! I will not end up like those crazy Extreme Coupon Lady's you see on TLC. I plan to donate a lot of boxes to our church's food pantry.
Hannah was begging to go outside tonight after dinner. The dead tall grass in our flower beds is a huge hit!
Rocks are another great toy! Hannah kept trying to eat them, so I showed her how to bang them together instead of shoving them in her mouth.
She walked up and down the sidewalk banging rocks and was in love!
I am always amazed by your savings!! Any tips? Are these all coupons from the Sunday paper?
ReplyDeleteAnd don't you love how it is the free, simple things that kids just love!! In the summer, you'll have to try a paintbrush and a bucket of water on the sidewalk- kids love it and the fun never ends especially on a hot, sunny day :)