I was reading on the Internet that ginger helps with nausea. So I went to the grocery store the other day and got a box of Vanilla Ginger Herbal Tea. I've been drinking this in the mornings with breakfast and must say that I think it's working! I have definitely had less nauseous/dry heaving/barfy moments. My appetite is getting better too. I ate some steak and chicken this week...yay! Maybe this means I'm getting out of the morning sickness phase of the pregnancy! :)
I'm also experiencing the joys of "mood swings"! My emotions seem to be all over the place. The hormones are also making my face break out really bad...I feel like I'm a teenager again.
In other news...we are officially 10 weeks today! Our baby is the size of a small plum this week. I'm convinced by belly is getting thicker...no bump, but I feel bigger. Brian said he can't tell by just looking at my belly though. I have to say that I am looking forward the maternity clothes...who wouldn't want to wear elastic pants all the time?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment