The nausea is still in full affect! Eating has been a chore lately. The smell and look of certain foods really grosses me out! It's very hard for me to walk in our kitchen, open the fridge, and cook without feeling nauseous. Poor Brian hasn't had a home-cooked meal in awhile. I've mainly been eating fruit, oatmeal, crackers and cheese, and applesauce. Last night my body was seriously craving some meat...so I was able to eat some chicken. I have been reading that the morning sickness (which is a lie...cause it's all day!) should be gone around the end of the first trimester. So lets hope I feel better in a couple of weeks! Brian has been a trooper pampering me and making sure I feel better. And my work has been really great about letting me work from home and leave early on days I feel terrible.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
9 weeks...
I am about 9 weeks along now and decided it was time to start taking some belly shots. I think it will be fun to see the baby (and my belly) growing over the next couple of months. Miss Paige Thompson has also requested belly pictures...so here we go!
No baby bump or anything yet. But it will be nice to have a picture to start comparing to. Please excuse my "bum" look...it was Saturday morning and I just got out of the shower!
The nausea is still in full affect! Eating has been a chore lately. The smell and look of certain foods really grosses me out! It's very hard for me to walk in our kitchen, open the fridge, and cook without feeling nauseous. Poor Brian hasn't had a home-cooked meal in awhile. I've mainly been eating fruit, oatmeal, crackers and cheese, and applesauce. Last night my body was seriously craving some meat...so I was able to eat some chicken. I have been reading that the morning sickness (which is a lie...cause it's all day!) should be gone around the end of the first trimester. So lets hope I feel better in a couple of weeks! Brian has been a trooper pampering me and making sure I feel better. And my work has been really great about letting me work from home and leave early on days I feel terrible.
The nausea is still in full affect! Eating has been a chore lately. The smell and look of certain foods really grosses me out! It's very hard for me to walk in our kitchen, open the fridge, and cook without feeling nauseous. Poor Brian hasn't had a home-cooked meal in awhile. I've mainly been eating fruit, oatmeal, crackers and cheese, and applesauce. Last night my body was seriously craving some meat...so I was able to eat some chicken. I have been reading that the morning sickness (which is a lie...cause it's all day!) should be gone around the end of the first trimester. So lets hope I feel better in a couple of weeks! Brian has been a trooper pampering me and making sure I feel better. And my work has been really great about letting me work from home and leave early on days I feel terrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cannot WAIT to see you with a little baby bump! You're going to need a new nickname soon my dear!
ReplyDeleteCherish this picture!!! = ) You are going to be shocked when you compare pics from the end of the pregnancy to the beginning! Hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete