Sunday, July 19, 2009

15 Weeks!

I thought my shirt on Friday made me look a little pregnant...a little baby bump going on. Brian has said this weekend that he is noticing the baby bump. Our baby is the size of an orange this week and growing fast. I have a doctors appointment on Friday...normal check up - urine sample, weight check, blood pressure, and listening to the baby's heartbeat. I'm interested to see if I have gained any weight. I've been reading that I should have gained 5 pounds by now...but I've been weighing myself at home and still weigh the same. We will see!

Brian and I have been trying to guess if it's a boy or girl. I had originally thought maybe it was a boy...but I forgot that everyone on the Dudrow side of the family has had a girl first. So maybe we will fall along with the Dudrows with a baby girl. We took a silly online Chinese lunar calendar something or another quiz and according to that we are having a girl. We can't wait to find out for real in about a month!

My parents are coming into town on Wednesday for a week. I'm so excited!! Got the house nice and clean today and can't wait for my short work week to fly by!

3 comments:

  1. I only gained 10 pounds the first 34ish weeks then I put on another 10 in just the last month. It really freaked me out at first but as long as the baby is growing fine then you are doing a great job! = ) I thought Christopher was a girl and Charlie was sure it was a boy...I'd go with what Brian guesses! = ) Have fun with the folks and tell them I said howdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Sticky! Have so much fun with your parents. Tell Harry I said hi. Love the furniture you picked out too! Can't wait to see you in October. xoxo

    ReplyDelete