Saturday, July 25, 2009

Maternity Clothes and 16 or so weeks!

I started wearing maternity clothes yesterday. My Mom came just in time to start shopping for maternity clothes! The weather has been kinda chilly here, so I've been wearing jeans and long pants to work - I should saying sucking into them. So it finally warmed up when my parents arrived in Minnesota and I went to put on shorts and couldn't get them buttoned! My Mom and I have been on a maternity clothes shopping spree!

I've been reading that the baby would double in weight and size over the next few weeks and boy did they! My belly is definitely bigger than the last picture! We had a baby appointment yesterday morning. Blood pressure was good (since I took the elevator and not the stairs this time!), I've only gained a pound, and we got to hear the heart beat! I was really excited my parents were in town to hear the baby's heart beat. We could also hear our little one moving around a lot in my belly. I haven't felt the baby move yet, but the doctor said it should be happening in the next couple of weeks. We are in the process of putting the baby furniture together - I will post pictures later!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are soooo cute!!! Hope you are feeling well, and cant wait to find out for sure that its a little girl!!! Well that's my vote at least...have to stay with the Dudrow tradition, but it would be Brian that breaks it of course!!!!

    ReplyDelete