Thursday, July 2, 2009

Second Trimester...here we come!

I'm finally done with the first trimester and gearing up for the second! Can't believe we are about 1/3 of the way through the pregnancy! Our baby will grow to be about the size of a medium shrimp this week. No more little shrimplet. :)

We are looking forward to an exciting Holiday weekend. Brian and I both have Friday off from work. We are going to watch 4th of July fireworks on Saturday and then the No Doubt concert is Sunday night!

Today also marks the 4th year anniversary of Brian proposing to me! I cannot believe it has been that long. We still have fun thinking back to that day at the beach house with the crazy weather, the family all around, and of course Uncle Bill's rendition of "Bad to the Bone".

1 comment:

  1. Sticky and Beeds and Baby Shrimp, have so much fun this weekend at the No Doubt concert. I love that will be baby's first show. Glad to hear the doc visit went well and Shrimp has a strong heart beat. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete