Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3 Weeks Old

Hannah is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. She's starting to look more like Brian I think. And she's definitely growing - we'll move up a diaper size by the end of the week for sure!
Brian and I think she can see better now. She loves to stare at the snail on the bouncer. She even followed my Dad's hand around with her eyes and head.

This past weekend we move Hannah from the Pack'n'play in the loft to her crib in the nursery. She's a big girl now! This has made diaper changes and nursing in the middle of the night a little easier for me since everything is now in her nursery. Hopefully Brian is getting some more rest too now that we are on the opposite side of the house!
She seems to do better in the crib and we even had a few nights where she went 4-5 hours in between feedings! Some nights are still rough though (last night for example). She just cries so hard and gets herself so worked up and won't go to bed. Sometimes it takes 2-3 hours to get her to sleep for the night. I'm starting to wonder if it's colic or that she's just gassy and overtired. I'm trying to let her sleep a lot during the day - which has been tough too because she is so tired all she wants to do is cry. And then I cry! I'm hoping these days/nights don't last to long. It can only get better from here, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. YES!! It only gets better!! However, enjoy cuddling as much as you can now...soon she won't want to sit still!

    ReplyDelete