
I vacuumed around Hannah on Saturday while she was sleeping in the bouncer. I wish I could sleep like that!! I wake up at the littlest sound - I swear I can hear her squirm all the way across the house.

We're still working on tummy time. Hannah does not like it! She prefers to sit up in her bouncer or have you put her over your shoulder. She does have a strong head/neck when you do that, but forget tummy time! She cries every time I put her on her belly!

Hannah will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! I'm glad we're getting out of those rough couple of first weeks - she's getting more on a routine and less cranky - and I'm loving it! Hannah had
definitely started to smile back at us and she's trying so hard to talk! Every once and awhile she will say "
Ahh" and Brian and I look at each other so excited! She's also starting to mimic facial expressions - it's so cute! She's still really gassy and has an upset belly and that can lead to rough days - she's gets cranky from her belly and then
doesn't sleep and gets overtired and it's all downhill from there! But last night was great - Hannah went 7 hours in between a feeding so I got to sleep from 9 PM to 2:30 AM!! Yes - my bedtime is early now...
ahhh, that's life with a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment