Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hannah's New Best Friend

Hannah's new turtle friend! They are BFFs.

Hannah has started to sleep longer stretches in the night the past 2 nights! Thursday night she slept from 8:45PM to 4:15AM! I woke up at 3AM freaking out and woke Brian up and asked if I should go check on her. So I ran to her crib and there she was - just sleeping, fine as could be. Last night she slept from 9:30PM to 4:00 AM again! I couldn't beleive it! I could get used to only getting up 1 time during the night. Hopefully this will lead to "sleeping through the night" soon. Although I'll take these 6-7 hour stretches anytime! She's still not a big napper during the day though - maybe 30-45 minutes. Sometime's I'll get an hour. And usually only 3 or 4 naps during the day. That's made it a little difficult trying to get stuff done while she's sleeping - especially since I started working part time from home this week. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment