Tuesday, April 20, 2010

16 Weeks Old!

Hannah turns 16 weeks old today! Things have changed since last week...

Daycare and I have been working on the whole bottle amount and times thing since she started daycare and we've changed her feeding schedule again! She now gets 4 4.5 oz bottles every 2.5 hours at daycare. They said this seems to be better - she's not as fussy after she eats and before she just couldn't make it to the 3-hr mark to eat. So we will try this for awhile now.

She's started to sit at the "big" table at daycare more! I love walking in to pick her up at the end of the day and she's just sitting there next to her BFF Isla smiling and chatting up a storm with the other babies. It's SO CUTE!

She's taking a step back in the sleep department - NOOOOOOO! Before she was sleeping all night - 7:15ish until 6:45ish. Now she's waking up once a night. The time varies - midnight one night, 4 am on night, 2 am one night, and 3 am another. I'm not sure what the deal is - but I'm tired and feel like we're back in the newborn days! I don't think she's hungry - I've haven't been feeding her in the middle of the night (I don't want to start that habit again!). So we've just been going in and giving her a paci and trying to get her back to sleep - usually takes about 30 minutes or so. It stinks - we were so used to her sleeping through the night - we got spoiled! She wiggles and moves around A LOT in her sleep - so when we go in, she's usually smack up next to the side of the crib. So I'm thinking she might just wake up because she can't scoot around the crib anymore and gets mad in her sleep! I haven't figured out how to solve this problem quite yet.... Hopefully it will pass soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!! This will pass and she will start sleeping through the night again. I think Chris did that around 4 months then 6 months for a couple of nights! So funny...Chris' girlfriend's name is Isla!

    ReplyDelete