Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hannah telling me about her day...

She's so dang cute when she comes home from daycare sometimes! Except Mondays - but who really likes Mondays anyway?! I'm pretty cranky on a Monday night too.

Hannah turned 14 weeks old on Tuesday! Crazy how time is flying by. She's still sleeping through the night unswaddled and I'm so grateful for sleep now. :) Daycare had me up her bottles to 5 ounces now - she's getting so big! She's liking sitting up and can hold her head up on her own for quite some time. She's grasping and playing with toys (aka shoving them in her mouth). She loves sucking her hands and holding onto things (like her clothes, blanket, and Mommy's shirt). My little girl is growing up!

My hormones have decided to take a crash finally and my hair is falling out! I mean FALLING OUT! It's all over the place and I'm finding it everywhere. I read in my pregnancy books that it would fall out after I gave birth. Well I thought I was in the clear since it's been 3 months and nothing happened. But ever since I chopped my hair 2 weeks ago it's been falling out and I feel like I'm gonna go bald (like Hannah's cute old man bald spot on the back of her head!).

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I absolutely hated that part. Mine fell out until about 6 months...I feel like I'm still recovering from it too! Hannah is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I literally thought she was just going to start speaking words. She is so adorable Sticky!

    ReplyDelete