Hannah turns 15 weeks old tomorrow! Things are still going pretty well and we're getting a hold of this whole parenting thing. She's staying awake more during the day (she takes about 3 or 4 45-minute naps during the day). She's still sleeping through the night (knock on wood!). She's more interested in toys and holding things. She LOVES sucking her hands and shoving them in her mouth. She's developing more of a personality and can just be so darn cute. We're on a pretty good schedule and she eats 5 times a day. I nurse her in the morning before work and daycare and in the evenings after bath time and before bed time. Then she gets 3 bottles at daycare and I pump 3 times during work. Daycare had me up her bottles AGAIN to 5.5 ounces. I'm not able to pump that much during work and at night before bed to keep up with her - so I may have to start supplementing with formula soon (my freezer stash is pretty limited too). I was a little upset at first, but I'm proud of myself for sticking with breastfeeding and pumping for so long! And my goal is to continue until 6 months and I'm fine with supplementing with formula if I have to. We have our 4 month check up at the end of this month and maybe we will get the go-ahead to start rice cereal - so that may help if we can do that. I'm looking forward to her appointment to see how much she's grown. Now if we could just skip the shots part...
No comments:
Post a Comment