
Hannah made a sign for Granny and Pap-Pap when we went to pick them up from the airport last week.
Hannah patiently waiting for them to arrive!
Hannah was being a little fussy when we went out to lunch at Red Lobster so I gave her a lemon to suck on. She loved it (despite the sour face above). My Mom used to give me lemons when I was little to suck on too! And Hannah loved some cheesy biscuits - who doesn't?!? Mmmmm!
Pap-Pap and Hannah excited to go to the Fleet Farm (my Dad's favorite store in Minnesota)!

Hannah must have some
Plunkett blood in her - she loves to shop. And she's like Granny - loves her coupons too! Especially an extra 15% off at
Kohls!

"I like your shirt Pap-Pap".

We went out for a nice lunch along the Mississippi River. Afterwards we walked along the Stone Arch Bridge, but since it was pretty hot out that day, we decided to go for some ice cream. Here is Hannah's first taste of ice cream! It was just a little bit - but Granny and Pap-Pap spoiled her!

Brian, my Dad, and Mom out to lunch at Pizza Luce.

My family!

Our delicious mashed potato pizza!
Mmmm...pizza and mashed potatoes - what could be better?!?

Pap-Pap and Hannah heading to the
Loring Park Arts Festival. It was super hot that day, but there was some amazing art!

Brian and Hannah watching the puppet show.

It has been so HOT here! Hannah enjoyed some naked time in the pool to cool off!

"
Chillaxin" outside!

Granny and Hannah

Hannah with her Granny and Pap-Pap!

A family picture (in a
familiar pose)!
Pap-Pap had to fly back to VA last weekend, but Granny is still here. She's staying for 2 whole weeks! Hannah has enjoyed her vacation from daycare and staying home with Granny. And I'm sure Granny has enjoyed her week with Hannah. I know I've been thankful for all of the extra help around the house. I've been working still and leaving early most days to come home and do little field trips with Hannah and Granny in the afternoons. We could get used to this life - I think Granny should stay FOREVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment