Here are some of Hannah's new favorite foods:
- Chopped fruit (bananas, pears, and nectarines)
- Chopped veggies (broccoli has been her favorite so far)
- Whole wheat toast and bagels
- Yogurt
- Blueberry pancakes
- French toast (I make with wheat bread, egg yolk, and formula)
- Cheese (she's been eating Havarti this week and cottage cheese)
She still of course loves her Gerber puffs, yogurt melts, veggie sticks, and Mum-Mums. And she still loves her oatmeal cereal in the morning for breakfast (I mean I did eat containers of it while she was in the womb!).
We've also been trying to introduce meat. She's not a huge fan. She especially hates the Gerber meat and gravy combos. I don't blame her - they look and smell like dog food and I will not be buying them again!! She will eat the chicken and apple combo as well as the turkey and sweet potato combo. Otherwise, I've been trying to give her little pieces of meat from my plate. I like this fun stage of finger foods and moving towards table foods! My Miss Independent is growing up!
Go Hannah! I can't believe how quickly they grow up!!
ReplyDeleteGerber meats are gross!! We do chicken nuggets, fish sticks, steak sticks, small pieces of turkey or bologne and chicken quesadillas. They smell much better than the gerber meats.
ReplyDelete