The top of our stairs has been a tricky spot to baby-proof and finding a gate was a little tough! We didn't want to drill into the banister and the pressure mounted gates weren't working. So I finally found this gate that we only had to drill in the wall and it had a special banister attachment. We had to rig it a little off the ground, but Hannah can't fit in the gap underneath - so no worries!! :)
"Wait a minute - this wasn't here when I went down for my nap..."
"Ahhhh - another jail!"
Hannah inspecting the new gate and practicing one of her many gymnast/yoga moves!
Hannah found Daddy's slippers!
Hannah also learned to pull up in her crib this afternoon! Apparently she's been doing it for months at school, but today was the first day Brian and I found her standing in her crib. The slats on our crib at home are very thick - so I think she was having trouble gripping them. Crazy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment