Hannah and I decorated the house a little for Christmas on Friday while we both had the day off. I only put out a few things since we won't be here for the holidays and I have an almost 1 year old who likes to get into everything! So no tree this year, but we did hang the Christmas wreath on the door, put out our nativity set, light up winter village, holiday snowmen, and stockings on the mantle (which already had to be taken down because Hannah is too smart for her own good and learned to yank at them).
Among all of the Christmas decorations, we found Maw-Maw's singing Christmas bears and Hannah is absolutely in love with them!
She even gave them a ride around the living room on her lion toy! It's special that we have them and Hannah loves to play with them. Now we feel that Maw-Maw is present with Hannah this holiday season!
Hannah taking the lion for a spin!
And a little bonus picture of Hannah last night. The kid LOVES laundry - the basket, helping me fold it, the dryer sheets, etc. I was trying to get her dressed in her PJs last night for bed and she kept crawling her naked tushie to the laundry basket in the loft area! I just love seeing a baby's bare butt crawling across the floor - it was too cute! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment