Hannah is now (what I call) officially crawling! We've seen a few solid crawls at home, but once I talked to her teacher this morning, I'm convinced the girl can crawl. I saw Miss Stephanie this morning and asked her if Hannah was crawling yet. She kind of looked at me with a "deer in the headlights" kind of look and I could tell her mind was racing. I then assured her that yes, we've seen her crawl at home. After a sigh of relief, she then confirmed that yes, in fact, Hannah is crawling at school! She said on Monday that Hannah crawled from one bookshelf in her classroom to the other - I think its about 8-10 feet!! She just must not like to show off at home. I think Miss Stephanie was a little reluctant to tell me about the crawling because of her slip up the other week when she told me Hannah was pulling up in her crib!
And lastly, this is Hannah's new move:
I think she's attempting to stand or doing a sweet gymnastic move! Either way - it's pretty cool! :)
YEA Hannah!!! Can't wait to see you crawl all around grama's house and make a huge mess!!!! Love you all and can't wait to see you!!!
ReplyDelete