Sunday, August 16, 2009

19 Week Belly





















Well...we are at 19 weeks - almost halfway there! Wait - I still have 21 more weeks of this!!! Ahhh - I already feel big and can't believe we are at only 19 weeks! I feel like I've been pregnant for longer... :)





















Our baby is 6 inches long this week - about the size of a 6-in. Subway sub! Mmmmm. :) The baby is also a lot more active than last week. I think Baby Dudrow will follow in Dad's footsteps and play soccer. The baby seems to have soccer practice in my belly everyday. I yell for Brian to put his hand on my belly when the baby is kicking. But then Baby Dudrow stops - so Brian hasn't felt the kicks just yet. Maybe someday soon...

The BIG ultrasound is 5 days away! We are really looking forward to seeing our little one, making sure they are developing properly, and of course finding out if its a boy or girl. Hope this week flies by!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...you are not big AT ALL...just wait until that last month! = ) Good luck with the ultrasound!!

    ReplyDelete