We are officially at 20 weeks today so that means I am halfway through the pregnancy!! I cannot believe it. Our baby is the length of a banana this week and growing fast! As my belly is getting bigger, I'm finding it a little difficult to get comfy in bed and fall asleep. Definitely can't lay on my back for very long.
The ultrasound is tomorrow!!!! Brian and I are so excited to see Baby Dudrow. Oh and update to the kicking - Brian felt the baby kick for the first time one night this week! I was really excited he could finally feel whats been going on in my belly the past couple of weeks.
We will post ultrasound results soon...stay tuned.... :)
I can't wait to hear what it is!! I bet y'all are so excited. Charlie about passed out in the ultrasound room when they said it was a boy! = )
ReplyDeleteOne more thing...there is the HUGE C shaped pillow that I used at 20 weeks on...it's a necessity...especially near the end! = ) Let me know if you need more information on it!
ReplyDelete