We spent the most of Saturday painting our kitchen and the small hallway by our garage door. Brian and I aren't the best of painters, but I think it turned out pretty good! Two coats of "Caraway" paint later - this is the result:

Wall and closet door under stairs.

Small hallway by 1/2 bath and garage door.

Kitchen - we absolutely love the wall color!

Kitchen again - painting above the cabinets was such a pain!
After hours spent taping and painting and painting again, we had a dinner date on Saturday night to Chino Latino to celebrate the ultrasound news! I am still exhausted from spending all day on my feet painting and my back is killing me, but I think it makes our house look more "homey". :)
OK so I know it is up to you but the vote so far from the Geiser householf for names stands as such: Skylar thinks you should name her Jenna, and Logan said Bella. I know the input of a 4 and 6 year old will weigh heavily on your minds as you choose the name for your precious little girl!!! Congrats from Auntie Tanya!!!!
ReplyDelete