We've also picked out the bedding for the nursery! I knew I didn't want anything too frilly and I'm really happy with what we bought. It has pink and orange for the girly part, but also has some blue and green so its not too frilly. We picked up some paint samples this evening and I'm 99% sure we are going to paint the room a light blue and accessorize with pink and orange. I wasn't too crazy about painting the room hot pink or anything. :) We are hoping to have it painted this weekend...Brian starts class in 2 weeks and his weekends from then on out will be filled with homework, writing papers, and studying. So I will post pictures of the nursery soon!We toured our last daycare this afternoon and have it narrowed down to 2 places (both within a mile of our house!). Now we just need to decide and get the baby girl all signed up to start next April.
Love the bedding...it's so pretty!! She will love the bright colors too when she gets here!
ReplyDelete