Tuesday, March 16, 2010

11 Weeks Old!




Hannah turns 11 weeks old today! As you can see from the pictures above, we are making progress on our tummy time! She still likes to do it on the Boppy and not flat on the ground, but she can really lift her head now. And the TV doesn't always have to be on. :)
Hannah found her hands yesterday! Well, I guess I should just say "hand". She seems to only notice her right hand right now. I told her that there's another one, but she doesn't seem all that interested in it now. She was looking at it and shoving it in her mouth! I was proud of her!

Yesterday was also semi-warm enough for Hannah's first walk around the neighborhood! We still bundled her up to keep her warm, but I was happy she finally got to walk around outside and see that thing we call the "sky" and the "sun".

It was a big event in my book. It was only 6 degrees outside when we brought her home from the hospital and in the negatives the first couple weeks of her life. I am so excited it's warming up here and most of the snow is melted! Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment