Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Hannah wore her green froggy outfit today so she wouldn't get pinched! :)

I start back at work and Hannah starts daycare tomorrow! I can't believe it! I will update on how my first day back and Hannah's first day of school goes soon.

Hannah has also fallen into a little trend of REALLY sleeping through the night (in my book)! The past 3 nights she's slept from when we put her down for bed (anywhere from 7:15-7:45 pm) through the ENTIRE night, waking up at 6:45-7:00 am. Before she was still getting up anywhere between 3-5 am for a quick snack and then going back to bed. I guess she's just getting ready for our new morning routine. And I'm loving it! I'm finally able to get a full solid night's rest - just in time for back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment