Thursday, March 4, 2010

Heh - just lounging in the Bumbo.

Hahaha - Hannah still hates tummy time - look at that face! She gets super mad when I try and make her do it and she cries and I laugh at her. I keep telling her she's going to be the only girl in high school who can't crawl or roll over because she won't do her tummy time!

I like sticking objects in Hannah's hands. I'm hoping someday soon she'll find them or at least start unclenching her fists and touch things!
Some sad news - I go back to work exactly 2 weeks from today! Part of me is excited to get out of the house and back to a routine and interact with ADULTS, but another part of me is so sad to send Hannah to daycare and not see her all day. I really don't want to miss out on the fun stuff while she's there and I'm at work. I guess that's what the weekends are for.
Some happy news - Hannah's Hokie Aunt Laura is flying to Minneapolis today to meet her and hang out! We are so excited she is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment