Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Months Old!

Hannah turns 3 months old today and will be 13 weeks old tomorrow! The above picture was taken this morning before school! I agree with her shirt - she is just too sweet for words!! :)

Hannah started to show signs of grabbing and holding onto things this weekend. She's also getting pretty good at holding her head up. Today was the first day at daycare she held her head up and sat in a chair at the big table with the other kids! Her teachers are so good with her and she's very popular at daycare because she's always smiling at everyone. Her nickname at school is "Hannah Banana"! :)

I love bathing Hannah - she always looks up at me with those beautiful eyes! And those chunky cheeks! If I only had a dollar for every time someone has said, "Look at those cheeks!", then I would be able to quit my job and stay at home with my cutie! :)

A bonus Daddy and Hannah picture from this weekend. She is definitely a Daddy's girl!

1 comment: