Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My favorite part of the day...


...Miss Hannah waking up with smiles! Daycare has been tiring our little baby out! She has been going to bed at 7:15 every night this week and sleeping until about 6:45 when we wake her up to get ready for school.

Daycare is going well - she had a really great day today! She took longer naps (45 minutes compared to 10 minutes), had lots of smiles today, and survived her first fire drill!

Work has been keeping me busy and I'm not crying at my desk anymore. I'm actually happy Hannah is at school and able to socialize with other babies and I'm sure she's doing more entertaining things there than she was being stuck at home with me for 3 months! I love going to pick her up and see how her day went. It's a little stressful trying to get dinner cooked and everything ready for the day when I come home from work, but we're starting to get a little routine down. I've been working 8-4 and coming home before I pick Hannah up - that way I can wash my pump parts, get the bottles ready for the next day, get lunches packed, get bath and bedtime stuff out and ready, and get things ready to cook dinner. It's nice to run around the house and get this done before the baby come home. Then I pick Hannah up around 5-5:15 and we head home and start dinner. Dishes get cleaned up and Hannah's ready for a bath around 6:15. I nurse her at 6:30ish and she is down in her crib around 7. Lately she's been crashing and is out like a light by 7:15! It's been nice to have some time just for myself at night before we have to get up and do it all again the next day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment