Saturday, June 12, 2010

A cold Saturday - in JUNE!!!!

What a gross day it has been! Rainy and 57 degrees - not exactly middle of June weather. We wanted to spend the day at the Father Hennepin Festival down the road from our house, but the weather changed our plans. We stuck around the house for most of the day, until Hannah and I got cabin fever and decided it was time to venture out. So we went out for a bit to the festival - nothing too exciting there. It was rainy and muddy and we couldn't get to the petting zoo part because the ground was just too wet. Oh well - at least we got out of the house!

Yes - we had to put a jacket on Hannah - in June. This weather is nuts.


Hannah looked super cute in her rainy day gear.

I picked Hannah up from school early on Friday for a little Mother/Daughter shopping trip to the Carter's store at the Albertville Outlets. The shirt above was one of our many purchases (all great deals of course - and I used a coupon!). It says "Smiles are Free". :)

I picked Hannah up from daycare one day and one of the teachers in the room next to hers said to me how contagious Hannah's big smiles were! She's a keeper!

And lastly, this is Hannah after I put her down for bed tonight. She's so sweet! And I know she'll stay warm in her fleece sleeper. Hopefully we'll get a warm streak of weather soon! I mean we did just buy a new summer wardrobe yesterday and Hannah told me she can't wait to wear some of the super-cute new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment