Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feeding Frenzy!

Hannah has started to eat more solids lately! We started off with rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and have been trying more things since then.

Here is Grandma and Grandpa feeding Hannah oatmeal cereal. I think she likes it better than the rice cereal. Probably because I ate oatmeal every morning I was pregnant!


Hannah's oatmeal mustache!

We've also started some veggies! Here is Hannah trying sweet potatoes for the first time. She LOVES them. We've been eating them all week! She also tried yellow squash, but wasn't a huge fan of it. We'll try it again a little later. I'm doing veggies first before the fruit and starting with the orange before we try the green veggies. Carrots are next up on the menu followed by peas and green beans! Mmmmmm.....

Hannah has also had a LITTLE taste of Pap-Pap's mashed potatoes while we were on vacation. And I gave her some sips of water, a sip of my cranberry apple juice on the plane, and let her suck on some ice on the airplane. Oooops - guess I'm a bad Mom!

Of course Hannah still loves her milk! Here is Uncle Robbie feeding Hannah her bottle. It was nice to go on vacation and have a break from feeding her. There were so many people who wanted to feed Hannah her bottle. She's started to hold her bottle a little bit. Some days she's hanging on to it with both hands, other days she's not interested at all. She's also very intrigued when I am drinking from a cup. She watches me and tries to grab it from me. So I tried to give her a sippy cup last night. She didn't quite get it, mainly just licked it, but seemed to like holding it! My girl is getting so big! P.S - She turned 5 months old while we were on vacation! CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment