Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Owie :(

Hannah got her first "owie" at daycare today. She came home with an official accident report and all! I got a call at work from Miss Jackie saying "Don't worry, it's nothing big, but....Hannah got a little owie today". Apparently she was on an indoor stroller ride at school and the baby next to her reached over and scratched her face. It's nothing major and I got a little chuckle out of it that they called me at work about the incident. But they just wanted to make sure I knew and didn't freak out when I went to pick her up and saw claw marks on her face.

She was still all smiles! Her teacher, Miss Lori gave her extra cuddles and put a cold compress on her little wound.

Hannah survived and will be just fine! Here's what I think happened: Hannah, her best friend Isla, her boyfriend Seth, and her friend Patrick were all on the stroller ride together. Isla got mad that Hannah stole her man and they got in a little girl fight about it. Hannah's just a heart breaker I guess. Daddy told her to stay away from those boys - but Mr. Seth is a cutie! Hopefully Hannah and her BFF Isla will make up tomorrow morning and still be great friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Christopher came home from daycare last week with 8 teeth marks in the middle of his forehead! = ) Kiddos....

    ReplyDelete