Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hannah's being CRAZY!

This is how we found Hannah when we walked into her room Friday morning to wake her up for school! We're not sure how long she was on her belly - but she was a happy girl! :)



Then this is how we found Hannah this morning:

She was definitely sleeping on her belly - SILLY GIRL! I was surprised because this is the girl who HATED tummy time and cried the moment I flipped her on her belly. Guess she's just growing up!

Hannah has also started to enjoy sitting up in the bathtub. She can't sit up on her own, but she does a pretty good job sitting there for while while I hang on to her one arm. She loves to play with the drain - guess it's time I got her some bath toys!

I LOVE MY BATHS!!!!!!!

And lastly Hannah has decided she doesn't need us anymore and can feed herself the bottle :(. She's starting to get the hang of holding her own bottle! Daycare told me she's been doing it a couple times this past week and then this morning she did it for us. My little baby is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment