
Mommy, Daddy, and Hannah

Daddy and a happy Hannah!

Mommy and a very smiley Hannah!

Our family :)

Brian and I on our first date night since Hannah was born! I know, I know - took awhile right? Well I wasn't quite ready to leave Hannah with just anybody yet and since we have NO family close to us, Hannah tagged along out to dinner or where ever we wanted to go. I trust our family to "babysit" Hannah and take really good care of her! So thanks Granny and Pap-Pap for taking care of our punkin pie while we went out to dinner at Maninos in VB. It was excellent and we even got some frozen yogurt after dinner too! :)
You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see you soon. And I have literally had this gift for Hannah at my house... so I think now I'm just going to give it to her myself NEXT MONTH!!! :) :)
ReplyDelete